Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brian Fanale Review ~ Internet Rockstar or just Internet Hype?

If you are looking to build your MLM online you have probably run across a guy named Brian Fanale, AKA the "Internet Rockstar". There are many so- called Internet gurus claiming to have the secrets necessary to help you succeed online. So, is Brian Fanale the real deal or just another Internet phony trying to get his hand in your pocket?

I first ventured online several years ago looking for answers to build my MLM. Click after mouse click, all I keep finding were people who seemed to have all of the answers to my MLM frustrations. Before long, my head was spinning and I didn't know who to believe or which way to turn.

Every AD I came across online seemed so far-fetched or just a ploy to get me to pull out my credit card. I did buy on many occasions and realized later that most of these so-called gurus just gave me enough information to leave me hanging. The only way to get more information was to buy something else.

After spending a bunch of money on hyped up programs that fell way short of what they advertised, I took a break from the online world.

Fast-forward 2 years, I jumped back online knowing that I was missing a huge tool by ignoring the Internet to help build my MLM. One night while surfing the Internet I fell onto a video of this curly haired guy and had a flash back.I remembered seeing this same guy all over the Internet 2 years back preaching the same story. I figured what he was doing had to work since he was still around and was determined to see what this guy who called himself the "Internet Rockstar" was all about!

I opted into his capture page, took the trial for his marketing system and soon realized that Brian Fanale was the real deal and definitely a true leader in the industry.

I have been part of Brian Fanales marketing system MyLeadSystemPro for about 6 months now and am constantly impressed with the value that Brian brings to the table. Inside the back office of MLSP, Brian shares technique after technique of what is working to help him be successful marketing online. On top of that, Brian runs free Internet marketing training webinars where he uses his industry connections to bring in top notch Internet marketing leaders to teach new marketing tactics.

All in all, my view of Brian Fanale is that he definitely lives up to his brand name of the "Internet Rockstar". I highly recommend Brian Fanale to anyone seeking guidance to success on the Internet. My only regret is not clicking on his videos and ads 2 years earlier when he first caught my attention. Rock on Brian!!

Click here to learn more about Brian Fanale's MLM Marketing System

No comments:

Post a Comment